What are the trending factors we need to consider during the web2.0 submission?

Updated on June 4, 2019 in General Discussion
1 on May 22, 2019

When i do web 2.0 i’m using the classic methods. But now it’s updated as web 3.0 So could you please explain me what are the factors we need to consider in trending web 3.0.

• Liked by
0 on June 4, 2019

Web 2.0 is a writable and progressively social situated World Wide Web that utilizations Google as an impetus to perform. Though, Web 3.0 is a dynamic metadata web that is advanced in performing individual help for an individual utilizing Semantic web. At its core Web 3.0 is a place, where machines will read web pages much like humans. Google always said User Experience is important.

Web 3.0 has 5 main features there are
1) Semantic Web
2) Artificial Intelligence
3) 3D Graphics
4) Connectivity (User Experience)
5) Ubiquity

1) Semantic Web
The following development of the Web includes the Semantic Web. The semantic web improves web advances so as to produce, offer an associate substance through pursuit and examination dependent on the capacity to comprehend the significance of words, instead of on catchphrases or numbers.

2) Artificial Intelligence
For this technology use, the machine can understand information like humans in order to provide quick & quality and more relevant results.
It will satisfy customer needs because they become more intelligent. Combining this capability with natural language processing

3) 3D Graphics
The three-dimensional design is being used extensively in websites and services in Web 3.0.

4) Connectivity (User Experience)
With Web 3.0, data is progressively associated gratitude to semantic metadata. Accordingly, the user experience develops to another dimension of the network that uses all the accessible data.

5) Ubiquity
Content is available by multiple applications, each gadget is connected with the web, the services can be used everywhere.

If you want more information read this Article. I think it’s very useful for you.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies