Q.A – SEO 2019: 9 tips for SEO content

Updated on August 5, 2019 in General Discussion
5 on July 26, 2019

Are you struggling to improve your Content Marketing in 2019? I’m here to give some tips to improve your SEO content at my presentation. If you have any doubts about this topic. Don’t hesitate, leave your questions here.

• Liked by
  • Nigetha
1 on August 3, 2019

I wanna know how we can manage the keywords within 400 words of contents. which means,  how many times we need to add the main keyword and how we can avoid the keyword stuffing?

on August 5, 2019

I appreciate your questions. In my thought, the better suggestion is to add the one main keywords in your content. It’ll give the perfect SEO look to your content. And you can avoid the keyword stuffing the following methods.

Avoid the same keyword: you can use the synonyms and related phrases instead of your main keyword. You can try this https://www.twinword.com/ideas/ to find similar keywords

Use long tails keywords: For an example is this your main keyword ” best seo company” You can use like this long-tail keyword with Low Competition and High Search Volume “how to choose the best seo company for your business”, You can try this method with Keyword Planner and Uber Suggestions tools.

LSI Keywords: This is simply related keywords with your target keyword.

I hope you got the answer to your question. If you need any further clarification let me know. 

Thank you.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 3, 2019

What is the OG research will you explain this OG research

on August 5, 2019

OG research means the original research. If you can use your own research and statistics in your content, this is the best opportunity to gain more traffic to your content. According to 2018 in
OG research, 56% of marketers said, they see more traffic and social shares.

• You can get ideas from the following research,
  • case study based on your brand success or failure
  • survey your industry and compile the results.
  • Analyze your own data and get ideas from their
  • Invest the money to your own design

Thank you.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 3, 2019

In your presentation, you said, optimize your content for featured snippets, can you explain how to optimize our content for google featured snippets 2019? I need a brief explanation.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies