QA – Smart strategies to drive more links to your website

Updated on August 7, 2019 in Google
6 on July 29, 2019

I’m going to present “Smart strategies to drive more links to your website”. For this topic, If you have any doubt, Please initiate your threats over here.

• Liked by
  • Kobiha
1 on July 30, 2019

Hello #Susi, I familiar with the link building. But in spite of that, nowadays I’m struggling to drive good links. While my analysing, most of the digital marketers mentioned their blogs the broken-link building method is the good work to gain more good links. Have you heard about this method?

Can you please clarify me about the broken-link building method?

on August 7, 2019

Yes Thusha, Broken-link building method is good work to gain more good links.

Broken Link Building (also known as Dead Link Building) is the practice of building backlinks by replacing links to 404 pages with a working link to a target website.

As a link building tactic, broken link building is a white-hat, effective, scalable, content-focused link building strategy that builds links through finding broken links, recreating that broken content, and helping webmasters replace broken links with your corrected link. In particular, broken link building is appealing because the success of the campaign is directly proportional to how much good you do for the web. This is the type of strategy that marries so many of the competing interests our industry: content vs. links, link earning vs link building, inbound vs. outbound, etc.

First, Finding these links is easy, nowadays. There are plenty of backlink tools that can show you which websites are referring to broken pages. To name a few:

• Ahrefs’ Site Explorer.
  • Screaming Frog.
  • Moz’s Link Explorer.

But now we’ve reached the hard part – asking a webmaster to replace a broken link with one to your own website.

Side note.

We are planning to do this once we publish an update to our post mentioned above on Google penalties. It will be more “link-worthy” once it’s updated.

A link that leads to an “error 404” page is called a ‘broken link’ (also known as a ‘dead link’).

Broken Link Checker helps you build a stronger backlink profile by “fixing the web.” Use it to quickly find broken inbound and outbound links on relevant websites and turn them into your quality backlinks.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 3, 2019

Susi,
What are the trends methods to get the links in 2019?
If there any new strategies, Share here

on August 7, 2019

Mayura,

The most effective link building methods in 2019 :

Link Building is the most important practice in SEO and the single most affecting factor. The quality and quantity of links will affect the ranking of the website in search engine result page. A links quality is determined by Domain authority (DA), Relevancy of the site, Links position on page, Anchor text of the link.

1. Research Your Competitors Quality Backlinks
  2. Guest Posting: Build Backlinks to Your Amazing Content :
  3. Resource Various link Building
  • Directory Submission
  • Web 2.0 Submission
  • Press Release Submissions
  • Q & A Submissions
  • Video Submission & Promotion
  • Local Business Listing (Google, Bing @ Local Listing Sites)
  1. Broken Link Building
  2. Infographics
  3. Content Marketing
Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 7, 2019

Apart from Medium and Quora, is there any other website which has similar potential to drive traffic on the website?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 7, 2019

Can you please list down the smart strategies which are helping to build unique links to improve our SEO rankings?

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies