Outdated technologies that we still use today!!

Updated on July 10, 2019 in Technology
16 on July 5, 2019

Nowadays, we could see new technology devices are inventing day by day. But still, we are stick to some old technologies devices because of our comfort. Here, I have mentioned some technologies for your concern. 

  • Fax machines
  • Old Nokia phones
  • Giant floppy disks – in some organizations
  • DVD players
  • Windows XP

Do you know any such technologies, still used by people? share it.

 
  • Liked by
  • Chartheepan
Reply
15 on July 6, 2019

Hello Jevithika ,
   I really accept your words, because most of the new technology is not comfortable for Sri Lanka.

Author
on July 8, 2019

Hello , you said most of the new technology, could you please explain which kind of new technology is not comfortable for Sri Lanka?

Member
on July 8, 2019

Hello #weerathana, In Sri Lanka almost people don’t know about the Ai technology. So they don’t know about the Ai Products! 🙁

Admin
on July 8, 2019

Who said, that Sri Lankan doesn’t know the “AI” technology. I think you don’t have the idea about the trend of Sri Lanka.

Member
on July 8, 2019

 
Sri Lanka Association of Artificial Intelligence (SLAAI) is one of the artificial intelligence organization. It’s running since 2000. So This is the proof, Sri Lanka is researching AI technology. But Srilanka is a developing country that’s why Srilanka still not comfortable with AI. Otherwise, 75 % of people know about AI. I think you’re in the other 25%.

Admin
on July 8, 2019
 
Sri Lanka Association of Artificial Intelligence (SLAAI) is one of the artificial intelligence organization. It’s running since 2000. So This is the proof, Sri Lanka is researching AI technology. But Srilanka is a developing country that’s why Srilanka still not comfortable with AI. Otherwise, 75 % of people know about AI. I think you’re in the other 25%.From PraveenSivanesan

Well said Praveen!

Admin
on July 8, 2019

if you need more details just visit on here? At Least you can understand where our country in this AI technology.

Author
on July 8, 2019

Mr, , Not only AI technology. Nowadays Sri Lanka Involve Space exploration. for an example launched satellite ‘Raavana-1’ into orbit on April 17. So, I think you have no idea about Sri Lanka.

Member
on July 9, 2019

Hi, #Dilan #Praveen  I Accepted your Point But can you please more proof & better explain for me! Because your points are not comfortable of Sri Lanka.

In my point of view, Sri Lanka is a developing the country but still in hear of peoples 99% of don’t know about ” AI WORD  🙁 “
                    🙁 if you say anything this is the reality 🙁

Member
on July 9, 2019

Hi,#Weerarathna I think yours forget! about we are talking Sri Lanka 🙂

Admin
on July 9, 2019

  I think you don’t have the GK about Sri Lanka. Go and learn it. We don’t have the answer to your silly questions.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Reply
Cancel
Loading more replies