Currently, it is not possible, Because, Wix doesn’t provide built-in support for no-follow links at the moment. they may add this feature later. but you can add the no-follow to blog posts.
Here you can learn how to do it:
- Go to your blog post editor in Wix.
- Start writing whatever you want.
- To add a no-follow external link to your post, simply switch to HTML code editor box by clicking on
- Now add your links manually by using HTML
- Please see the example below:
If you are adding this code, it will hopefully make those links as no-follow. Finally, you can check the no-follow by using inspect element tool in your browser.