ICC World Cup – 2019 Fever

Updated on July 19, 2019 in General Discussion
111 on June 24, 2019

Hi Cricket Lovers,

HOORAYY, and YES!! It is probably the right time to talk about this here. The 2019 world cup fever has started. Which team do you think will own the trophy this year? Share your hot thoughts down below based on the current circumstance.

• Liked by
  • Justin
  • Mayura
  • Ahamed Suraif
  • Dilan
  • Chartheepan
  • +5
13 on June 24, 2019

Hi anna,
I think new zealand or india is the trophy this year.because india team is very powerful team and many talented players in this team.thank you.

Admin
on July 3, 2019

If India team lost the trophy what will you do ?

on July 3, 2019

Hello anna,

I say I think new zealand or india is the trophy this year. but i not say definetly new zealand or india winning.

Admin
on July 3, 2019
If India team lost the trophy what will you do ?From Dilan

What will you do if India lost the final match? 

on July 3, 2019

Hello anna,

Now i say definetly australia or india win the match you will see

Admin
on July 3, 2019

Hey bro, say one team.

on July 3, 2019

Bro, i definetly supported australia

Admin
on July 3, 2019

Hi anna,
I think new zealand or india is the trophy this year.because india team is very powerful team and many talented players in this team.thank you.

From Richard

But, earlier you supported to India. Then why you jumped to AUS? 

on July 3, 2019

Now, I have a doubt on India team. Therefore, I supported to Australia and I never change the team hereafter.

Admin
on July 3, 2019

But, IND lost only one match for this 2019 WC. So how can you trust AUS?

on July 3, 2019
Now I have a doubt india is win the match so i supported to australia i never change the team.From Richard

Richard,
Are you confused with this 2019 world cup? I Think you’re talking about 2007 world cup.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on June 24, 2019

Hello  
I think Australia is Take this 2019 World cup. Because Australia has Strong Batting Lineup and Strong Bowling Line. Warner, Finch, Smith and Maxwell are Strong Batsman. Stark is Most Powerfull and Speed Bowler this is increase  Austrilaia ‘s Power. Australia has Best Coach Pointing. This is Enough for this World cup 2019.

Admin
on June 24, 2019

we can not predict that. end of the day the result will change 😉

on June 25, 2019

Yes, Will See

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
5 on June 24, 2019

Hello Dilan,
When it comes to sports we can’t judge the exact results before the game.But we can guess.In my guess Australia,India or New Zealand will own the trophy this year because they are performing very well in this year world cup?What ever as a Sri Lankan supporter I’ll pray for Sri Lanka to own the trophy.

Admin
on June 24, 2019

hahaha…. If Sri Lanka want to qualify the playoff, they should win coming 3 matches. is that possible?

on June 25, 2019

Possibilities there.If they want to qualify they need to work hard and win upcoming three matches.But this world cup Sri Lanka performing very poor.Upcoming matches are very difficult to win because they wanna face SA,WI and IND.

Admin
on June 25, 2019

Exactly! But if they move with a new strategy and use some good players at least coming matches they have a chance to qualify.

on June 26, 2019

You’re right.Now Sri Lanka is struggling with their strategy and the players.But they have announced the squad earlier so they can’t change the players.But they can change the strategies if it’s happen they have the chance to qualify.

Admin
on June 26, 2019

Coming days the competition is very difficult because “Aus” already qualified the playoff. Now, it’s a time chose the other 3 teams.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
6 on June 27, 2019

Yeah, exactly there is a heavy competition between 4 teams include Sri Lanka. Because Australia doesn’t need to worry about this league stage, New Zealand almost qualified, India they have a huge chance to qualify because they have 4 matches in a row.WI, SA, AFG they haven’t a chance to qualify. So the fight is between the middle 4 teams. Sri Lanka wants to win other 3 matches and wait for the results.

Admin
on June 27, 2019

Yeah, if Pakistan dropped the yesterday match, Sri Lanka has the chance to beat 2 matches at least. But, now the situation was changed by Pakistan from the last match against NZ. It’s a Heavy competition.

on June 28, 2019

The real fight begins. PAK or BAN definitely going to lose one more match because they have to face each other. And also BAN have another match against Ind that’s going to be a game changer match. I think the competition between SL, ENG and PAK.let see today match will be decided the Srilankan’s opportunity.

Admin
on June 28, 2019

The today Match will decide Sri Lanka’s place.

on June 29, 2019

Sri Lanka almost lost their opportunity to qualify. The hope is gone. Giving cheer up that’s what we can do for the other two matches.

Admin
on June 29, 2019

Is there is any chances in Sri Lanka qualify the playoff?

on June 29, 2019

Yeah, still they have the chance. Because they have 2 matches in a row. They must win and wait for other teams results. If ENG will lose coming 2 matches, PAK and BAN lose 1 matches Sri Lanka have a chance.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
5 on June 29, 2019

Hello Dilan,

My favorite team is the Australia team! The higher chances are for the Australian team to take home the trophy this time. Since they are leading in the points stable. ( (between I’m not much into cricket 🙂 )
https://bit.ly/2HOPx8T

Admin
on June 29, 2019

You can not predict this because, there are some teams coming on the playoff round. So maybe other teams will beat Aus in the final. So you can’t predict the final cup based on the points table. Because IND still didn’t lose any matches in this tournament but still they are in 2nd positions. So we need to think so many perspectives.

on June 29, 2019

, which team do YOU think will own the trophy this time?

on June 29, 2019

Hello ,
Australia qualified for playoffs but they need to win semifinals and finals. Then only they can own the trophy.

Admin
on June 29, 2019
, which team do YOU think will own the trophy this time?From Gowthamy

The current situation, India don’t want to win this trophy. If Sri Lanka wins the trophy it’s cool. But won’t happen. Maybe AUS or England these teams have the possibility. 

Admin
on June 29, 2019
Hello ,
Australia qualified for playoffs but they need to win semifinals and finals. Then only they can own the trophy.From PraveenSivanesan

Yeah, you are correct! 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on June 29, 2019

Hello

I also love cricket because that’s my passion. But I always support to Sri-Lank team. And we can’t decide the exact results before the final match. Maybe will happen any changes in the last minute also. I think this time Australia or India Can get the cup in this year. What do you think about this? Which team will gonna get the cup on this year?

Admin
on June 29, 2019

In my prediction, AUS & IND will come on the final match but I couldn’t tell the exact final results.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
16 on July 1, 2019

The game changed now or it is going well 😉

on July 1, 2019

Yeah, Dilan
The game is changed. yesterday ENG’s victory changes the whole game. Srilanka lost their chance to qualify. Now the fight between Eng, Ban, Pak. But most of the chance for England. If Eng loses the next match Pak or Ban will have a chance to qualify.

Admin
on July 2, 2019

Now the hot game begins. Who is that 4th team going to qualify the playoff?

on July 3, 2019

I think AUS, IND, NZ and ENG Will go into the semifinals. What do you think about it?

Admin
on July 3, 2019

If ENG wins the today match only they will qualify the playoff otherwise, there is a chance in PAK.

on July 3, 2019

Your right, If ENG loses there is a chance to PAK. but PAK also wants to win their next match. Then only they get to qualify. Otherwise, ENG have a better position to qualify.

Admin
on July 3, 2019

What is your expectation about the today match?

Admin
on July 3, 2019

According to the standings, if ENG & PAK lost their coming matches has chance to  SRI Lanka?

on July 3, 2019
What is your expectation about the today match?From Dilan

I don’t have any idea about that. Anything will happen. will see Dilan.

Admin
on July 3, 2019

Coming games are difficult and will come with surprise.

on July 3, 2019

According to the standings, if ENG & PAK lost their coming matches has chance to  SRI Lanka?From Dilan

There is no chance to Sri Lanka. If ENG or PAK lose their match nothing gonna change in ENG’s rank.If ENG loses PAK have a mild chance to qualify. If Sri Lanka wins their next match, only they can pass the PAK’s rank.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
20 on July 3, 2019

But NZ has the strong batting lineup. So I think NZ can chase it. Let see.

Admin
on July 3, 2019
But NZ has the strong batting lineup. So I think NZ can chase it. Let see.
Show more replies Liked by From PraveenSivanesan

ENG has the very best inner circle and boundary fielding. so 90% chances in ENG to win this match. 

Admin
on July 4, 2019

As per my prediction, ENG won the yesterday match. But the score is 305/8 (50). Now the ENG team jumped on 2nd place.

on July 4, 2019

Eng in 3rd place, but the thing is already we know Who are the 4 teams in the semi, after yesterday ENG’s win.AUS, IND, ENG are the qualified teams.PAK still in the game but they had a difficult task. If PAK wants to qualify, they have to Score 400 and beat BAN by 316 Runs. If BAN takes first batting and PAK bowled the single ball, they got eliminated. So NZ in the standard position.

on July 4, 2019

What do you thinking Dilan? Will Pak qualify.

Admin
on July 4, 2019

Yes, maybe PAK will score 350 they have the chance to qualify the semi-finalist. But that is very difficult. because BAN also has a good betting list.

on July 4, 2019

The Bangladesh team is in a strong position right now.
bangladesh is very good chasing team because they chase 300 score very easily . before lot of matches very well play bangladesh team.

on July 4, 2019

Hahha!  If PAK scores over 350 there is a chance. But the difficulty is they have to beat BAN with a huge score like 312 runs. Which means PAK needs to all out BAN within 40 runs. Is it possible?

Admin
on July 4, 2019

Yes, If BAN wins the final match there is no chance for PAK. they also go home with SRI.

on July 4, 2019

No one can predict what will happen Next. Wait and Watch

Admin
on July 4, 2019

What is your prediction who is going to take WC 2019?

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
10 on July 5, 2019

I always support to  Sri Lanka team even win or lose. But now I’m collecting survey about Sri Lanka cricket team. Why Sri Lanka cricket team didn’t perform well this world cup 2019? Share your opinions here.

on July 5, 2019

In between the time of world cup, Sri Lanka reported to the ICC for some reasons they couldn’t perform well. The organizers didn’t give a perfect pitch for that condition to practice. I think that’s why they didn’t play well.

Admin
on July 5, 2019

Before the WC, they didn’t perform well so what is the reasons for them?  if you asked me, I will say they don’t have the team spirit and activeness. The SL cricket cousin full and fully surrounded by Politics.

on July 5, 2019

ICC did not Give Perfect Swimming pool for SL Team. This is  Reason for didn’t perform well.

Admin
on July 6, 2019

Actually Weera. They are not spending or choose new younger players for the team. they are choosing people who didn’t play well and choose the players who have support from the political side. If The Srilankan cricket management to give the chance to very young players and kick out the “Lokku” players from the team such as Jeevan Mendis definitely Sri Lanka will have the chance to win and come back the previous positions on the ICC.

on July 6, 2019
Actually Weera. They are not spending or choose new younger players for the team. they are choosing people who didn’t play well and choose the players who have support from the political side. If The Srilankan cricket management to give the chance to very young players and kick out the “Lokku” players from the team such as Jeevan Mendis definitely Sri Lanka will have the chance to win and come back the previous positions on the ICC.From Dilan

Absolutely correct, I didn’t saw a single match Jeevan Mendis played before the world cup. And only the 21 years old Fernando scored a century in this season. It’s a very shameful thing for the senior batsmen. Malinga and K.Perera are only done their best for the team with their experience. The Sri Lankan cricket board should include, younger players with some experienced players.

Admin
on July 6, 2019

Yeah, at the same time they must get the advice from our senior players such as Mahela, Sangakkara and other best players who did their best for our Srilankan team.

Author
on July 6, 2019

Yes, Dilan and praveen I agree with your points. the overall issue has our Sri Lankan cricket board because of political involvement. am I correct?

Admin
on July 6, 2019

We can not say that only the problem. We want to consider every segment. maybe the team not have a better coach or primary things.

on July 6, 2019

I think the team players also an issue. They don’t have the proper fitness. We all seen most of the Sri Lankan players big tummy this season. Comparing with other all teams fitness wise Sri Lankans are very poor. Most of the miss fields, miss caches, That’s not nice to an international team.

Admin
on July 6, 2019

The Srilankan board need to consider very basic things for our nation victory at least after this WC 2019.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 5, 2019

In my point of view, When I looked at the 2019 ICC world cub points table Even if Pakistan win the match, New Zealand will be ahead of in terms of net run rate. and the World Cup dream of Pakistan and Bangladesh will be a dream don’t come true.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies