Emotional Intelligence can be defined as the ability to understand, manage, and effectively express one’s own feelings, as well as engage and navigate successfully with those of others. It is important to develop our emotional intelligence because it helps in the formation, development, maintenance, and enhancement of close personal relationships.
01. The ability to deal with one’s own negative emotions.
02. The ability to stay cool under pressure.
03. The ability to stay proactive, not reactive in the face of a difficult person.
04. The ability to be assertive and express difficult emotions when necessary.
05. The ability to express intimate emotions in close, personal relationships.
you guys also share your opinion here.