When we have the misinformation about link building that will limit ourselves from hustling the opportunities in the industry. So, here are the seven myths that spotting a negative light on link building and holding us back from getting the full benefit of link building.
1. Backlinks are the top ranking factor of Google
2. Myths around Penguin algorithm penalty
3. Your Links’ quality can be determined by DA/PA
4. Asking someone (website) for a link is spammy
5. High link velocity can cause manual penalties
6. Guest posting has negative impacts on link building
7. Link building is all about building links
Do you guys know any other myths related to link building? Let me know them in the comments below!