Good Question! Let me explain you. First, you have to optimize your website based on the search engine guideline. Then only you will see the view like this:
1) Optimize the Meta title tag based on the SE guideline.
2) Need to get the Sitelinks: The purpose of Sitelinks is to help users navigate around your website. you can’t easily get the site links, because of Google says like this:
3) Schema markup: If you can add the proper schema, it will appear on SERP.
4) Optimize the Social links
5) Create Brand related authority sites and add more reviews: You can use Crunchbase, e27, Trustpilot and etc.
If you are following above things, you can see the result like this: