You don’t worry about that, sometimes, it will take some time to index on Google which means there are ways here, please check the following factors and get to know which is suitable for your website.
- Your site has NOINDEX in the meta tag (<meta name=”robots” content=”noindex, nofollow”>).
- Google hasn’t found your site yet.
- Your site or pages have blocked from the robots.txt file.
- your site hasn’t sitemap files.
- you have the crawling errors and has more duplicate contents.
- site is blocked by .htaccess file.