QA – Top business critical digital marketing trends you have to watch out for 2019
Updated 12 hours ago in Marketing
5 on December 1, 2018

Guys, I’m going to present about the “top digital marketing trends that aim to rule our world in 2019”. for this topic, If you have any uncleared queries please create your threats here.

Thank you.

• Liked by
  • Nigetha
1 on December 6, 2018

Hello Thusha,

We all know the technics will be change based on the new version. Nowadays the DM trends are upgrading with include the new things. It will really helpful for every business owners to grow-up their business/sales. Normally everyone needs to think we want to proceed with a new plan for the new year. then only we can see the changes and get more traffic for our brand. The same thing I’m asking you. I know there are so many marketing trends are available, but I want to know, which marketing trends will be the most important (in 2019) to us to grow-up our business?

12 hours ago

Yes, #Nigetha, As we all know clearly, every year’s beginning, markets are predict lots of trends. but for those trends, some will be rise, some will disappear. like that, Marketers and webmasters are expected some trends will be predicted in 2019. so for those here are some of them.

• Authenticity
  • Voice Search
  • AI
  • Personalization
  • Video Marketing
  • Chatbots
  • Micro-Moments
  • Social Media
  • Visual Search

But I didn’t say it’s all are will support for all brands and service. trends will differ based on the service.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 4 days ago

Simply say, which sections that we want mostly focus on 2019?

12 hours ago

#Dilan If I simply answer your question, according to my research, I mostly expect Voice Search, Video Marketing, Visual Search, and AI-based tech Omnichannel, content marketing, email marketing, and PPC.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 3 days ago

Hello Thusha,

I recently know digital marketing trends in 2019 .
Could you please explain this things?

01). Digital marketing is move on omni channel approach. – How we handle all channels effectively?
02). Every 2 out of 5 adult use voice search.. In 2020 half of all searches are going to be use voice search. – How we move on this? and what kind of things we want to consider for this?
03). I want to know more about Video Content. (This also one of the trend).
And this is last one,
04). Podcasting. I know podcasting but i don’t know how to use it in business. Please explain how to use it in business?

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies