Inbound 2017 Conference in Boston – Anyone Attending this ?
Updated on July 24, 2017 in General Discussion
4 on July 15, 2017

If you are in Digital marketing industry then probably you heard about the Inbound Conference, Which is hosted by the Hubspot. Last year Inbound summit managed to gather 19,000+ Attendees from all over the world and all of them are NOT only related with digital marketing, But also Sales, Marketing, Business , Administration, Technology and all other various industries.

This year Inbound 2017 is happening in¬†25-28th , September in Boston, Massachusetts. I’m going there to attend this amazing conference where i can learn more depth inbound marketing strategies and hacks from the like minded Industry legends ūüôā As ¬†i mentioned above, Not only Inbound, But also there are so many parallel events happening in to the¬†Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.

Anyone interested to join ? Do let me know i may get a special code from the organizers ūüôā

• Liked by
  • Thusha
  • Nigetha
2 on July 24, 2017

#Sharanyan Sir, Thanks for the information. This is a¬†great opportunity for¬†all digital marketers. Also, I’m interested in attending this conference. Because I’m passionate about this field. But still I have some obstacles from my end. let me see how i’m gonna perform in next days ūüôā

Admin
on July 24, 2017

Not only you! Everybody having obstacle, But see how to can get rid of that obstacle rather seeing this as a problem.

Admin
on July 24, 2017

Yes, #Sharanyan Sir, What you have said was so true. I’m taking steps to getting rid of my obstacles. I’ll take it as a good lesson throughout my life.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 24, 2017

Yes #Sharanyan sir, I heard about the Inbound event. This the biggest event in digital marketing industry. I just analyzed Inbound 2016 reviews and I could see the good, bad and ugly points in last inbound 2016 event. From this Inbound 2017, I assume we can learn more and more new things, updates, strategies and etc from the famous inbound marketers.and Giants.

As you told mentioned, it is not just for inbound marketers and it is also relevant for the digital marketing industry¬†based peoples as well. Yes, It’s correct. Because right now¬†industry people want to know inbound marketing and its connection with other digital marketing sections like Technologies, Administrations and Management.

As an inbound marketer, I want to attend the event. But I will participate in these type of events in future with the more and more inbound marketing knowledge.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies