2019 New Monster – Yamaha-R15 V3.0
Updated on July 4, 2019 in Off Topic
8 on February 20, 2019

Hi Guys,

These days, my mind is circling about the Yamaha R15 V3.0 (2019) bike. So I visited some sites and checked some¬†reviews and videos. But, I need the real-time experience, features and performance about this monster. Feel free to share your opinions and suggestion here ūüėČ

• Liked by
  • Richard
  • Mathushan
1 on February 20, 2019

I had the chance to experience R15 performance, That’s not bad comparing KTM 200 series! The performance, Riding experience is superb. Moreover, this is good for the riders who love cornering rather stunts ūüôā

Admin
on February 21, 2019

The positive¬†feedback from you sir. So definitely it will be true. But, this is the 155CC bike and it goes for 158 KM/h is this possible? or Yamaha¬†“R” series have this special feature for the performance.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 21, 2019

Yamaha R15 V3 bike is better than old versions, because of this version the bikes CC was an increased from 149 to 155. So this bike has a good pickup and horsepower.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on February 21, 2019

what are the benefits this new version has comparing the previous versions?

on February 22, 2019

That would be the best pickup range better than the older version because these bikes CC was increased and this bike has 6 gears and also they insert slipper clutch system. so it’s giving more power to get high speed.

5 gears enough to get maximum speed in this bike but they gave additional one gear to get more speed higher than the CC so everyone like this bike for racing.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 23, 2019

Is it good or bad when we comparing the Apache 2004V and Pulsar rs 200?

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on July 4, 2019

@Nitharsan, What is your opinion about your bike?

on July 4, 2019

Hi Dilan,

I agree with Mathushan’s point, Yamaha R15 V3 bike is better than old versions compared to the other bike’s horsepower. However, it doesn’t matter how many bikes come and go, mine is always my beast.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies